Reporting to the Manager, Field Operations, this Business Analyst II, Retail Operations is responsible for the preparation and management of reports, creation of forecasts, pro-active and ad hoc analysis, and maintenance of data repositories. The role will work closely with all elements of the Retail Agribusiness team.
- Responsible for compiling data, analyzing performance, identifying problems and developing recommendations to improve efficiencies;
- Report on and monitor key performance indicators and provide support to leaders in achieving operational and financial targets;
- Oversee, Maintain, and Create data repositories (either in existing IT solutions, or MS Office products) to enable the efficient and effective distribution of information;
- Provide detailed analysis and recommendations to guide strategic decisions and resolve issues;
- Collaborate and coordinate data, reporting and initiatives across organizational business units;
- Identify standard reports and prepare standard operating procedures for production of those reports;
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager, Field Operations.
- A Bachelor’s degree or diploma is required.
- Retail Agribusiness working experience is an asset
- 4 – 6 years of analysis and/or database management experience
- Advanced Level Microsoft Excel and Access skills
- Experience with an advanced ERP system, SAP/MS Dynamics experience
- Strong business acumen, including experience working in a customer centric division or role
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge and background in Dynamics 365, including the following programs:
- Finance and Operations (F&O),
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Power BI
- Finance and accounting knowledge are assets
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners. Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.