Reporting to the Manager, Field Operations, the Retail Process Coordinator acts as a liaison between the business stakeholders and units throughout UFA, with a focus on business process. This position is required to develop a detailed understanding of UFA’s retail business processes, and effectively communicate solutions throughout the retail network.
- Support the updating, maintenance and development of new and existing process documents, process flows charts and training material for the division.
- Analyze UFA’s processes (both existing and future) and ensure the right solutions are identified, developed, and implemented to meet the needs of the division, while supporting UFA overall business
- Support business unit solutions, including projects, enhancements, and day to day support for the field.
- Facilitate and design focus groups, understanding issues, business impacts, identifying gaps and documenting solution requirements and areas of integration.
- Coordinate and ensure proper process testing has been completed; all solutions are supported and validated by the subject matter expert across all divisions.
- Coordinate and deliver training as required, communication on process and system changes, including modification and best practices to all end users.
- Post-secondary education with 5+ years’ relevant Operational experience in project coordination; and business process management methods.
- Solid computer skills and system experience with MS suites, financial software (including Point Of Sale), and information systems.
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation is an asset; demonstrated ability to think and act strategically, attention to detail while maintaining an overall view of the business and strategic goals.
- Strong communication, planning and collaboration skills; critical thinking and complex problem solving.
- Effective and proven time management, setting priorities and delivery on multiple deadlines.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners. Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.