Reporting to the Manager, Accounts Payable, the Accounts Payable Analyst is responsible for administering accounts payable transactions, systems and services to meet business needs. Collaborate with internal clients to continually evaluate efficiency opportunities and make enhancement recommendations. Prepare ad hoc and ongoing reports for the department. Deliver excellent customer service to accounts payable internal clients and external customers.
- Analyzing, researching, resolving and/or escalating vendor/internal inquiries.
- Monitoring aging reports for exceptions.
- Preparing weekly cash forecasting/payment runs.
- Assisting with month end closing, by calculating accruals, preparing journal entries, and performing miscellaneous accounts payable reconciliations.
- Processing invoices, plus employee reimbursements and corporate visa expense reports.
- Assisting with new process implementations.
- Identifying and suggesting implementation of process and system enhancements to continually improve operations.
- Performing integrated SAP / D365 testing.
- Review and process AP documents such as invoices and excel uploads for payment
- Complete journal entries to clear invoices booked to accounts such as clearing and pre-paid
- Review and resolve outstanding issues on monthly reports (i.e. Pre-paid, aging, duplicates, postdated)
- Ability to multi-task and manage tight timeliness in a high-volume environment.
- Knowledge of the procure-to-pay process
- Assist with special projects as required
- Post-secondary diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years general accounting experience including 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience.
- Excellent written and oral skills in English.
- Experience in an ERP environment (preferably SAP, D365 is an asset).
- Experience in MS Office Suite with intermediate to expert Excel experience.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners. Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.