Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you get energized talking with customers? Do you listen, relate and seek solutions to solve customer needs? Look no further, we may have the right business opportunity for you. UFA is excited to hire a new Agent in Brooks, AB.
Being a UFA Petroleum Agent enables you to manage and operate your own business.
This is a unique opportunity to participate in the downstream petroleum industry. Our Petroleum Agents are local operators that are incented by commission to sell bulk and cardlock fuel, lubricants and other related products to customers within their market area.
UFA owns the site, inventory and the customer credit accounts.
Our Agents own the bulk delivery trucks, hire the employees, and provide first-rate sales and service.
The success of a UFA Petroleum Agent is dependent on building a business that’s more than just delivering fuel. Agents are the face of UFA and are required to provide exceptional customer service and dedication to superior safety protocol. Our market-driven approach will require that you genuinely care about helping our members/customers keep their businesses moving forward.
For more information on becoming an agent click here: Business Opportunity | myUFA Site.
What will you offer as a Petroleum Agent?
- Ability to manage your own business
- Demonstrate a commitment to UFA’s overall safety strategy
- Hire employees and manage employment from onboarding to offboarding
- Drive for increased sales while selling bulk and cardlock fuel, lubricants and other related products
- Maintain excellent operational and HS&E standards
- Create and execute a strategic business plan and meet key performance metrics
What will UFA offer you as a Petroleum Agent?
- Business counselling
- Competitive commission structure
- Marketing, merchandising and promotional support
- Financial capability to invest in your business, including an operating line of credit for expenses and bulk delivery trucks
- Superior management and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and proven business acumen
- Leadership skills to hire, mentor and motivate your employees
- Bondable for insurance purposes
- Proven industry experience and local connections are an important asset. This will include connections with agribusiness, local industries and other essential industries that drive the Western Canadian economy.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners. Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.