UFA is hiring a Customer Engagement Representative in our Support Services Team!
The market is changing quickly, and UFA is changing too – not only to keep up with the external pace, but also to anticipate and shape a different future expanding into different industries, geographies, and products.
Our Customer Engagement team is focused on customer satisfaction and retention along with the generation of sales opportunities / leads for UFA Sales Teams. If you have the demonstrated ability for generating new sales over the phone and further developing existing customer accounts, you can be a part of this change. Reporting to the Lead, Customer Engagement, as a Customer Engagement Representative you will be a key resource for engaging customers over the phone, collecting business data, and generating sales leads.
- Call existing UFA customers to maximize UFA customer retention and help build an understanding of customer business needs.
- Communicate effectively over the phone with prospects and customers to share knowledge of UFA's product and service offerings.
- Develop and create new commercial business opportunities / leads through effectively influencing and engaging customers.
- Generate and submit all leads through the Customer Relationship Management system.
- Collect relevant customer profile information to help strengthen sales efforts by Sales Managers.
- Contribute to overarching goals and strategy to meet UFA sales targets
- Support relevant ongoing marketing campaigns.
- Track and report on daily, weekly, monthly progress (calls completed, leads generated).
- Provide support to the Support Services center as required.
- University degree in business or equivalent diploma would be an asset.
- General understanding of agriculture, fuel, and lubricant products would be an asset.
- 3+ years of relevant experience, lead generation, sales, or marketing experience preferred.
- Comfortable with cold calling, using call scripts, and following up with customers.
- Effective communication and listening skills.
- Ability to initiate conversation and communication in a polite and engaging manner.
- Self-motivated and ambitious, able to handle projects with minimal direction.
- Exceptional collaboration skills. Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with various levels of the organization.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite is an asset.
- Understanding of CRM systems would be an asset.
- Ability to work within a call centre environment.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners. Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 1,000 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.