Reporting to the Agency Site Manager, the Customer Sales and Service Representative 2 is responsible for serving and assisting customers in the selection and purchase of goods and services and/or fuel and fuel products to meet their needs. The CSSR provides service in accordance with UFA’s Customer Service Policy and initiates and implements corrective action as required to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Provide prompt service and assistance to UFA’s members and customers in a friendly and courteous manner either in person or over the phone.
- Ensure that all sales leads are escalated to the Agency Site Supervisor or Agency Manager for completion. Ensure accuracy and efficiency with sales and receipts, and in balancing cash. Prepare billings for members and customers and process payments.
- Provide guidance and assistance to other employees on product knowledge, customer service, and UFA policies and procedures. In particular, to assist junior Customer Sales and Service Representatives.
- Opening and closing functions of the agency.
- Responsible for supporting the Agency Site Supervisor with all functions related to site operations. May be delegated supervision authority in the absence of the Agency Site Supervisor.
- Provide support for all Health, Safety & Environment Management System (HSEMS) policies and procedures, as well as ensuring observation of all OH&S legislation and COR requirements.
- Assist with the accurate and timely shipping and receiving of products. Responsibilities may also include completing fuel inventory management activities such as daily fuel reconciliations, fuel variance investigation, weekly physical tank dips, and dispenser meter head comparisons.
- Perform maintenance on inventory, or cycle counts, including trouble shooting/problem solving, as directed.
- Ensure agency, yard, warehouse, and exterior locations are clean, neat, well organized, and in compliance with UFA’s safety and Achievement of Imperatives standards.
- Liaise with UFA Agribusiness in joint offers and promote the UFA Agribusiness brand.
To ensure a safe work environment, UFA Co-operative Limited. has a Substance Abuse Policy in place. The successful applicant will be required to pass (negative result) a drug and alcohol screening test as a condition of employment.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners. Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 1,000 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.