Be an advocate for your co-op
Become a UFA Delegate and give a voice to what matters.
Interested, or know someone who would be? Contact Mike Lenz at 587-226-6348, email Elections@ufa.com or complete this form.Download Delegate_Nomination_Form.pdf
UFA Delegates represent members across 44 geographical districts in Alberta, BC, and Saskatchewan.
Delegates are elected by eligible voting members and act as the representative voice of the members they serve by participating in the annual general meeting, attending other important meetings throughout the year and electing directors to serve on the Board.
As UFA ambassadors, our delegates share important information with our members while providing key input and feedback to the UFA Board of Directors.
- Delegates spend 8 to 10 dedicated days a year attending meetings. Meetings are timed during the off-season.
- In addition to these days, Delegates are encouraged to visit the UFA Farm Stores and Agencies in their district regularly to connect with members, staff and Agents.
- Each Delegate receives $500/year to invest in a community organization of their choice.
- Each Delegate has the opportunity to send one child/year to camp GoldEye.
- Each Delegate is eligible to receive up to $1000 for training and education related to cooperative governance and management.