All Locations Open
UFA is committed to providing safe, reliable service to our members and customers during the COVID-19 outbreak. We know you have important work to do, and we are here to help you get it done.
All UFA locations, including Farm & Ranch Supply stores, Petroleum Agencies, Cardlocks, Fertilizer Plants and Ag Depots are open and ready to serve you.
Return to Regular Business Hours
All Farm & Ranch Supply stores have returned to regular business hours.
This decision was made after careful consideration of our ability to protect the health and safety of our members, our customers and our team. We strongly believe the preventative measures we currently have in place enables us to return to regular business hours while continuing to provide a safe shopping environment.
Our Airdrie location has resumed extended hours on Thursdays and Fridays until 8 p.m. Airdrie is also open on Sundays.
Please Note: Red Deer and Spruce Grove will not be open on Sundays at this time.
Tailgate Pick-up Process
All UFA Farm & Ranch Supply stores are currently offering Tailgate Pick-up. Use the following process when placing your orders:
- Check out our product, price and availability under ‘Shop’ on our UFA.com homepage.
- You will need a myUFA registered email to access the online order form. If you are not registered, please complete the quick registration form.
- Go to Tailgate.UFA.com to order online or call 1 (877) 258-4500, Option #3 with your order. Phone lines open Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Orders placed before 12 p.m. will receive same day service. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will be available the next business day.
- Your local Farm & Ranch Supply will call you once your order is placed, to confirm date and time of pick-up.
- At your scheduled pick-up time, pull into designated spot and call number provided. A UFA employee will load your purchase into your vehicle.
Tailgate Pick-up Payment
UFA accepts debit, Visa, Mastercard and UFA charge accounts for payment on Tailgate Pick-up orders. UFA charge account holders have access to a “contactless signature” option using your cellphone and UFA now offers the option of emailing your receipt or printing a paper copy.
In addition to the preventative measures already in place, including frequent cleaning at all sites, regular disinfection of high-traffic areas and physical distancing, UFA has installed plexiglass dividers at all locations. At our Farm & Ranch Supply stores, we have introduced one-way aisle markers, installed distancing barriers at the checkout counters and limited the number of people that can be in our stores at one time.
These measures ensure our members and customers have the physical distance to shop safely at our locations.
Serving our Members and Customers
UFA is proud to be your local co-operative, and wants to assure you we remain dedicated to providing you with the best possible service. We ask for your patience and understanding as we continue to adjust our business to meet the needs of our members and customers while following all regulations set forth by local, provincial and federal governments. Every action we take is to ensure our team is able to continue to serve you effectively, efficiently and empathetically.
We will continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19 in the communities we serve and provide additional updates as new information becomes available. To receive information on offers, events and UFA announcements, please sign up for UFA emails.
We look forward to serving you and welcome you to contact us with any questions at 1-877-258-4500.