UFA is an agricultural cooperative that supports our customers and members. Working in our Distribution Centre is key to ensuring over 7,000 items get out to our network to be sold. Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, the Shipper/Receiver efficiently, effectively and accurately receives products, placing them in appropriate storage locations; and picks, packs and ships outbound orders four our retail stores and petroleum agencies.
- Monday to Friday: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Monday to Thursday: 5:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Monday to Thursday: 12:00 PM to 10:30 PM
- Sunday to Wednesday: 4:00 PM to 2:30 AM
- Participate in all aspects of the shipping/receiving/inventory functions, accountable for accurate daily completion of all receiving, shipping, inventory control and administrative requirements;
- Operate all material handling equipment while adhering to all UFA safety regulations and loading and unloading procedures to ensure products are safely secured;
- 1-2 years of experience operating a Rough Terrain Forklift.
- Maintain organization of the Distribution Centre.
- Grade 12 diploma with 1 - 2 years of related experience or equivalent
- Capable of physical labour
- Yard and forklift experience is considered an asset
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Flexible to accommodate shift work and overtime when needed
- Certification in WHIMIS and TDG is considered an asset
To ensure a safe work environment, UFA Co-operative Limited has a Substance Abuse Policy in place. The successful applicant will be required to pass (negative result) a drug and alcohol screening test (includes cannabis) and a health assessment as a condition of employment.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners. Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 1,000 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.